Dan Aykroyd signed some Art I made! :)

 I just about geeked right out this weekend when a friend Mike Jonas tagged me on a post where He was hanging out with one of my all time favorite actors, Mr. Dan Aykroyd! Not only was he hanging with Mr. Aykroyd, but he also had him sign an inked original piece He got from Me a few years back, I was floored! Here's a few shots He posted! I just can't describe how cool that feels. Thank you Mike! 


 


 

You might remember this one for Under the floor boards they commissioned a few years back?
These have been out of stock for a long long while now....

Here's Mike hanging out and getting the original work signed. So neat!
Thank you Mr. Dan Aykroyd and Thank you Mike for tagging me and letting me know! That made my month!



I would love to meet him and buy some Crystal Head Vodka. I think I'll get some now!


Comments

Popular Posts