BASKET CASE III framed basket artwork!

BASKET CASE 3 tribute!
So I drew so many "thumbnail sketches" for this excellent gallery show I am part of every Autumn in the NorthEast Minneapolis area called "Gods & Monsters". 
I frantically drew Goddess's, elder things, dinosaurs...


I was racking my brain over and over again trying to figure out what would be worthy of hanging in the show, as I found myself with only 3 days to complete it, I settled on one of my favorite things in the universe and something I KNEW I would have fund drawing...
Belial from Basket Case film series!
I already had the basket picture frame I picked up at a second hand store a year prior, so I had the idea for a while, so let me show you my execution of this piece! This was a very fun one. It Sold quite quickly on opening night of the show and I asked one of the curators, "who would BUY something so messed up?" and she replied "someone that likes messed up stuff I guess" lol. bwahahahaha.


 

...here's a few of the creatures that didn't make the cut for the show!




and here is the link for my YOUTUBE INKING CHANNEL, please go over there and hit the SUBSCRIBE button! Thank you!-- > https://youtu.be/BdJ_ifsFs30

Comments

Popular Posts