FINALLY! TWIN CITIES CON 2023! My work was signed by Sean Astin and Elijah Wood!


Special Thanks to @maeples.tree for tagging me and letting me know they had my treebeard signed! I appreciate you guys!
 

 Hi Everyone!
I hope you all have been well, I've been so busy with art projects, events and studio things lately! I just wanted to give you all a shout and let you know I"ll be set up and vending my posters and art this weekend at Twin Cities con at the Minneapolis convention center! There's going to be some big names there this year so were anticipating quite the crowd to show up. My booth is #614 so please stop by and say hello, I would love to see you!
Next weekend I will be set up in the Mall of America drawing personalized custom Christmas Dragons so stay tuned for more details about THAT! 
I"ll have hat pins, T shirts, Inked Illustrations and glow in the dark screen prints with me as usual. :)
here's more details : https://www.twincitiescon.com/




Comments

Popular Posts