I set up at the Mall Of America and drew DRAGONS for people!

 Hi everyone! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas/holiday season, and I wanted to wish you all a happy new year!
Here's some reflection on one of the the coolest art events I was able to do i the last couple years! I set up my art booth in the rotunda at the Mall of America and took a few requests for dragon commissions. My request list filled up very quickly in the first hour the first day, so I had my work cut out for me! Very direct instructions, like "hey please add my friend's cats in the artwork" and "make the dragon spring - inspired colors" or "please include the D20 dice from Dungeons and Dragons" ... things like that. Which was so fun! 

Here's some of the dragons I was able to finish... I actually got overloaded with people asking about my work at the Mall that i had to take the drawings home with me and finish them. I was able to have a helper come and help me with my booth, and I made arrangements to finish the art and send them out in time for Christmas, which worked out pretty well! 

Here's some work in progress shots and the final art. I hope you like them!

"spring-time Dragon"


I couldn't believe it! They put my Nicodemus Painting up on the jumbo tron in the mall!




"Blue, silver battle dragon/ dungeons and dragons inspired"




Final painting!

Baby Dragons!




I finally got to eat at Long John Silvers! lol!


Comments

Popular Posts