Neat stuff this year so far! Murals//Solar Arts event saturday jan. 14//Teaching High school//happy new year!

 Happy New Year!
I hope you all have been doing good, I have so many cool projects going on that I can't wait to show you. SOON!
First of all, I"m proud to say I"m working on a giant 10 x 5 foot mural/painting of a family of Griffins. I"ll share the actual painting once it's finished in February. Here's a sneak peek at the mama griffin before coloring. I liked how the butterfly turned out. So pretty much I"ll be redrawing this inked piece, very very large, then using acrylic paint to make it fully vibrant and colorful.


 The Mural of the griffins will be hung up, and was commission by local gaming company UNDERCITY GAMES in Eau Claire. Check them out for all your local Magic the Gathering interests and gaming needs! They have been wonderful to work with! We're hoping to unveil the final painting at Undercity in Banbury in Early March!


I got to teach and sit in with the Art teacher Tasha Newton at the Augusta High school art class a few times this past week! I had so much fun and got to talk with the students and hear their opinions on AI art, Tony Evers potentially banning Tik Tok, and just drawing cool stuff and designing some beaver t shirts (our team mascot).


Augusta High School HomeLast but NOT least, I will be set up with some really Talented individuals tomorrow/saturday january 14th from Noon to 6pm at the Solar Arts Building in NorthEast Minneapolis - link- https://www.instagram.com/solarartsbuilding/?hl=en 

 


 

I'll be set up alongside Lofty Dog https://www.loftydogdesigns.com/ and also Jesse the Neighborhood shithead, you can check out his work here https://linktr.ee/lazerwulv I"m a huge fan of both of their work and have many of their pieces and shirts and stickers myself in my own nerdy collection. so come visit, get a beer downstairs at the indeed brewery, then come up to the 2nd floor and visit and shop around at all the resident artists' studios in addition to live music. I can't wait to see you guys and have a great 2023! 

 

Comments

Popular Posts