I PAINTED LIVE AT A MORRIS DAY & the TIME performance in downtown Minneapolis!

One of the shows that I will NEVER forget happened this past weekend. I got to set up and not only vend my work, but also paint and draw for people live.
It was such a great lineup of music, we were just rocking all day and all night down on the street in downtown Minneapolis! When Morris Day's guitar player cut into those solos, it just echos thru the downtown buildings and streets, like a reverb I have never heard, it was a beautiful thing that you would really just have to be there for. We met some great people, drew for some little kids, and danced a little bit lol.
The band played for a Block Party that Pizza Luce' was putting on called BACK TO THE BLOCK - Pizza Luce' block party 


 




Comments

Popular Posts