We Got on the news with our Haunted Art Gallery! Plus my work is featured on this month's Volume One Magazine.

 Hey Everyone! thanks for continuing to subscribe to my inking blog/release of work site.
I just wanted to give a shout out to Volume One Magazine for having my Headless Horseman art on their cover this month! I"m beyond grateful for the support over the years for my work!

**ALSO THIS MONTH**
Our closing night is fast approaching (just a few days away)!
of the Haunted Art Gallery with Mark Lone & Andrew Johnson at Banbury Place/TUESDAY OCT/26th.
Our closing night, The artists will be there from 4pm - 9pm on tuesday night. Located at BUILDING 13, BANBURY PLACE, SUITE 120. See you there!
We got on the LOCAL NEWS too! Check that out --> https://www.wqow.com/news/local/new-haunted-gallery-is-featuring-local-spooky-artists-in-banbury-place/article_4cc8feb2-312e-11ec-a26e-372e6ab7393d.html 


here's a FACEBOOK EVENT LINK WITH MORE INFORMATION ON THE HAUNTED GALLERY -->  https://fb.me/e/19NjlxMsg

Comments

Popular Posts