Holiday Show with many artists this weekend at MABEL TAINTER in Menomonie, WI.


  

Join us for two great days of shopping, snacking, and getting in the holiday spirit, all while supporting local artisans and their craft. From jewelry, to ceramics, to stained glass, bags, and so much more, the Holiday Artisan Market has the perfect item to give to someone to show you care.

 
The Mabel Tainter Center for the Arts, originally known as the Mabel Tainter  Memorial Building, which is home to the elegant Mabel Tainter Theater in  Menomonie, Wisconsin - original digital file |    I'll have some specific Christmas/Holiday geared messed up art from ELF and also some snowmans and different things, but mostly just my secret of Nimh and Capybara framed art up on display which I haven't been bringing out to show for a while.
the Mabel Tainter is a BEAUTIFUL venue in downtown MENOMONIE, WI.  I"ll have my tables and hat pins, t shirts, inked drawings and more set up for sale, but as always, you don't have to BUY anything, just come say hello and chat and take a look thru what I have. :)
    *We'll also be set up at OAKWOOD MALL for the week of Thanksgiving and I'll be doing a lot of specific art for that particular show like some messed up elves, and drunk raindeer and kind. :)
Stay tuned for more info on that show...


Comments

Popular Posts