My studio in Banbury will be open for the art crawl this weekend!

 HI valued mailing list viewer!
I just wanted to let you know about some of the exciting things that I've been up to lately!
First of all, after a long winter filled with struggles like omicron cancelling shows, and my trusty station
wagon breaking down, I managed to get back up on my feet a bit and also had a chance to get a small art studio in Banbury Place Building 13.  It's been an adventure and I"m still finding my groove with having a shop that's open to the public. I have been mostly by appointment but I will be open and ready to chat about art with you if you want to visit me for the 12th Annual BANBURY ART CRAWL. It was postponed from the winter due to being during a omicron outbreak. We encourage masks wearing but come visit!
oh and watch for me on the news later today! news 18 I will have a interview!
we'll have public dance performances, Some ethereal musical performances by Paul Harvey/flutist, Novemthree, Sarah Ohr/harpist, Nick Seeger the "fiddlin' fool" and more! The Banbury Art Crawl hours are from 4-8pm friday, and 8am to 4pm Saturday.
My studio is in Building 13, the FIRST FLOOR, drop me a line if you can't find me. :) I would love to see you and show you my new work! :)
Sincerely Mark Lone
Here's me doing a chalk advertisement for the show this weekend!
oh and I have 2 more Capybara mirror pieces for sale. Come take a look!



Comments

Popular Posts